Extinction - Carol Lynne sooooooo confusing, great start but the rush to tell the story was unnecessary, and I would appreciate a warning because I DON'T READ twincest or brothercest.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS TITLE.
CATEGORY: Contemporary, Paranormal Erotic Romance, Shifters, M/M, GLB
ELEMENTS: Strong sexual content, graphic language, male/male intercourse and anal play.

All the warning in the publisher site, and seriously, I was really happy getting this novel. BUT, damn, Ryker, Daniel and Hakan menage is something I don't want to read, don't want even to imagine. So because of this damn lack of warning I'm talking starts from my rating.
There are just "magic" not "real" brothers? I have no idea. It's not explained and the word brother creepy me out... because a brother ogling his brother ass is not something I want to read.

I don't have many problems, and few things can be out of my comfort zone, so I wish there would be more respect, and a warning , when a brothercest is in a story

What I most like in this book is the original idea, the werewolf is the small and lean man, while his human mate is the powerfully built man of the couple.