Trinity Blood, Vol. 1 - Sunao Yoshida, Kiyo Qjo ***Attention***: the main character is a priest vampire, and his maybe-will-be-his-lover is a nun (I’m not saying if they will be or not lovers, or would spoil the story). So if your are a catholic maybe this manga is a little blaspheme (my mother hate it when I told the plot). But if you surpass this religious problem (at the beginning, after everything little at time changes) you will love it! Why? The graphic is not an Yoshitaka Amano level, but is really good, and it’s funny! So funny! I laught so much with Abel…
but if I can suggest something, try to first see the anime serie. Really wonderful and the box price is low! The English voices was not so bad (but I prefer in japanese). The manga is more complex and obviously give more details of characters, but the anime will show you in few episodes (24) the story of the manga.
Ps: the anime has few religious “blasphemies” than the manga. I’m catholic and to me read the manga was something normal, and I liked it a lot … but, not all Catholics may thing like me… start with the anime, and it’s ok for your, read the manga