Called by Blood - Evie Byrne I can't use the word "hate" but I will use "disliked".

I disliked, very much, this book

Why?

The story
FBI and Interpol will answer me ASAP. I call they to help me to find it... the plot is missing!
There is no plot... sorry, but it's my impression reading this book. I read it, all, just to get what was the story... I never find it, and as I said, I'm still waiting for the task force response.
The worst of all was the end... reeeeeeeally a terrible end. I'm not saying that there is or not a HEA, I'm saying that reading it I thought: "? This is how the writer decide to end this story? Ok, I'm done with this serie" (I'm really done with this serie... I'll not read more)

The characters
Was a huge waste of wonderful heroine and hero. Alex (the vampire) was so charming, Helena so brave, and both were wasted in this book. The only part that I really enjoy was both at the grocery shop having fun. Maybe if there were more scenes like that I would give another star for this book...

The Waste of good BDSM sexy scenes
Ok, now I'll try to say in few words what I though reading the pseudo BDSM scenes:

1)Hummm... good, good, good... ? Why the writer stopped now?

2)Hummm... good dream... hum, hot hot hot... ? Why the writer stopped now?

3)Humm... seems great... yes baby, go go go... ? Why the writer stopped now?

Yes, was exactly like that. So, my question is, if there would be BDSM scenes, WTF the writer don't wrote them? Imagine you are eating a delicious ice cream and someone take abruptly from your mouth. It's like: "taste it, but it's all, stop now" kind of sex scenes.
Maybe it's me, and the blame is for all erotic books I read... I just don't get satisfied. Mike Jagger wouldn't be glade hearing his song (my terrible voice scary even me sometimes), but i swear i sing it... all the time while reading the pseudo romantic scenes... I can't get no, satisfaction...and I've tried... and I've tried... no no.

So, this book is not for my taste. I love vampire stories, and this one disappointed me.

and if you want to sing with me, do it... rolling stones rocks!
Click here