Frat Boy and Toppy - Anne Tenino
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman.

The plot

Brad is trying to be the best... the best son, the best football player, but... it's not enough. He is trying too hard, and achieving just partial success. Why? He can't find himself, in the mess of his life. College is not easy to anyone, much less to a popular football player that is in the closet.

Sebastian is a geek TA in Brad's history class. Everyone know he is gay... Brad know it too... and it desperate in love with him.

Brad want to fall in love, and be in love. Sebastian don't... can they be a perfect couple in such different worlds? A professor assistance

can (better say, want) deal with a in closet popular player?

Can Brad and Sebastian be a couple? Read to know... yeah I'm a teaser :D

IMO why this book deserve 5 stars

1) the humor. No, it's not a book that will make you smile... it will crack you up loud. Oh no kidding... I laugh so many times my husband was really worried I was taking more than just painkiller drugs :D It's funny guys and girls, and I'm not kidding! Brad and Sebastian will be the narrator and I must admit the funniest was Brad. He is young, confused and his voice is perfect! A young, confused and in love brat, that crack me up. And BTW by brat I don't want to say he is immature, he is just... so innocent and willing to learn! He want to be gay, he want a boyfriend, but he have no idea how to be/get it... so, yes it's hilarious follow Brad in his thoughts and behave.

2) the erotic content. Ok, let get straight to the point, there is a lot of gay sex in this book. Oh yes, and no, I'm not spoiling saying if Brad will have with Sebastian or not... because Sebastian is not the only gay in the campus... oh yes, always teaser :D BUT don't think Brad is a slut or anything like that... he is... in a hormone storm :D He need, and he will have, sex. So oh yesss, there is a lot of sex scenes.

3) the supportive characters are wonderful. I love all... all of them. It's just a pity both families are not well explored in the story. Brad and Sebastian family add a lot to this book, and well, also Brad fraternity friends and his ex girlfriend. All of them.. I love ALL!

4) I couldn't put it down. After I start it I was... lost to the world :D It's a perfect book, to relax you, and take your mind from your worries. It work for me perfectly, so THIS is the main reason this book is getting 5 stars.

So yes, it's a 5 stars book and that is a list of my reasons. Read it, to be charmed by Sebastian geekness (yeah, I know it's not a word :D but well, he is SUUUUUCH a geek sometimes... and I love him) and be in love with Brad charisma.

Because maybe it's a very complicated world, but why make it worst, fighting against who we are?