Just Hit Send - Grasshopper
Can a computer join two lonely souls?

yes, and because of it two soul mates met each other

It's a long review... sorry reader of this review. I swear I will do my best to don't bore you too much .

This free online story is VERY long, so I think it deserve a very detailed review.
First of all, I'll talk about each part, because this sweet romance is divided in 4 parts.

First Part: The High School Years

Jordan, perfect in all aspects. Wonderful student, great friend, good son... but he is not happy, at all.
Danny, a mystery. You must read a lot of this first part to know him... and why he is so down, almost at the point of give up.
Both are just kids, 15, both are just trying to go on with their lives, ignoring their pain.

What I most like in this start is the happiness of Jordan and Danny. It's not easy to be ourself in high school. Everyone want to be loved, be in the group of the popular gang... how can Jordan and Danny do it? Get out of the closet at such tender age? No, not easy.. worst if both have not only to deal with biggots, but also with much worst inner pain.

I think you will cry, probably reading chapter 4, when both will meet for the first time (before was only using the computer). I cry... a lot.. and LOVE THAT SCENE... their meeting will broke your heart!

Second Part: The College Years

DON'T FREAK OUT READING THE FIRST PHRASES OF THIS PART!
Ok, to all strict Male/Male readers please don't give up. Jordan will scary the hell of you with his first phrase, but believe me, it's a M/M, with NO Male/Female scene... and absolutely no cheating... so well, after the BIG scary first phrase keep reading. It's just a glimpse of the future, of Jordan with 25 years old and... his son JD.

Danny and Jordan are now (finally) always together having the best time of their life: college!

Well, I love this part BUT I also hate it... I can't (and I'll not) spoil saying what happened, I'll just say I HATE DANNY AND WAS SO ANGRY I COULD KICK HIS ASS!!!!
It's a VERY good part of the book, and the angst level will hit the stars! There will be a lot of back and for, from college to Jordan future time, and it will confuse you a little... just keep going, because you will be surprised!

Third Part:The Interim Years

Oh... yes... you will HATE Danny reading this part.
Again, no spoiler, so just some thing you must know before you start this part:
*if you are using a computer to read this free story keep all heavy objects away from you. In fit of anger you can damage your pretty computer
*try, a lot, to don't curse at loud. If everything you will thinking will get out your mouth people will think you are insane
*keep thinking: "it's just a story, it's just a story" or you will really try to kick Danny ass, searching him in the world... because he TOTALLY DESERVE TO HAVE HIS ASS KICKED... or at last be bitch slapped but well... try, do your best, to be cool.

I was so ANGRY all the time, because Danny broke Jordan heart, and of course the reader suffer a lot with the characters! Poor Jordan... damn Danny, and his decision of go away!

Just of thing... I enjoy A LOT all the secondary characters in this part. Maybe because Jordan and Danny romance is not the main focus... maybe because I was so angry with Danny I just try to ignore him as a narrator... I don't know, I just love everyone voices, and it wasn't easy read this third part, but I'm glad I finish it... why? Because check the title of the last part....

Fourth Part:The Happy Years
description

F.i.n.a.l.l.y. after the angst and pain this chapter started... and as you can guess by the name, YEAH!!!! DANNY AND JORDY FINALLY TOGETHER!!!
Nothing is easy... more bigots, hate and sad facts in their path BUT now their are together, so nothing is impossible.
I think their unusual family and the chaos of their HUGE family is perfect!
All nuts, in one house (unfortunately Easy don't, but well, he is always there too) will crack you up!
I think it's perfect, and even the ghosts were so lovely! Great part, to close the story.

So, after this long (sorry) review my thoughts were
* Lovely couple. Danny and Jordy are perfect to each other
* Amazing world! Everyone, ALL SECONDARY characters, were PERFECT! My favorite was Easy. His past was so heart breaking, and it worth the reading (all book! hahahaha) to discover his past
* Very serious message, that reach my heart... and I would love to think it would reach everyone hearts!

How easy it was to judge people by how they looked, either their clothes or their size or their color or who they were holding hands with.... so... don't do it. Open your eyes...
description
... because today you are judging? Tomorrow you could be the one judged and hated, and certainly you would not like it, would you?

And as religion is such important topic to this story, I would like to add something about people judging people. What I follow, as a Catholic, and as a human being is:

"One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
Mark 12:28-31

5 stars I can't give less, to such amazing story... about love... true love... unconditional love... eternal love.