Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes, #1) - Scott Tracey Braden don't use magic... yes, he is a witch, but he see and use magic!

The blurb of this YA novel call my attention. I love magic, and a YA with a witch narrator is something I can't miss... and I'm glad I did it!

Meet Braden, just 17 and already an expert in magic.

Not because he want it... he MUST know how to live with a huge burden.... his witch eyes. In my view it's not a gift, but a burden. Imagine out dear narrator, telling you how strong is his power. He can bent magic, he can create magic, he can... and must deal with it. Living with his uncle and always keeping sunglasses are his only opportunities to have an almost normal life. He never went to school, live in the middle of nowhere with another witch (his uncle and only family), never had a close friend... but something will happen, and Braden will have to run, to save his uncle life, and maybe search more about his family past.

It's a fast paced book. Don't start it if you don't have time to read it all, because you will be sucked and will have to read all. Braden narration is funny, but also from a strong (even if young) witch. He will tell you everything about his magic, and the magic that is in the world. That was what I love most in this book! Magic was explained, and it was a VERY original way to show the readers what is magic!

I really can't wait to read the second book of this serie. There is a end, but also a LOT opportunities now, and to be honest? I want to know if the seventeen boy will really have an opportunity with his crush, a nineteen boy called Trey.

5 stars, and anxiously waiting more!

DEMON EYES will be published in the fall of 2012, and PHANTOM EYES will follow in 2013.