Fires Of Ballian - M.L. Rhodes
Such ssssssaaaaaaaaaddddd start...
to a magnificent book!

Ok, now it the time to see more of Gaige
So, in this third statement the spotlight will be on Gaige. Without spoiling the previous books I can tell only that I loved all the hard and terrible path Gaige start to follow, to discover himself, and to get the power to find his beloved.

I loved also all the secondary characters much more active, helping Gaige. I learn more from the shifter, and unfortunately also more about the great evil, the Moh'dredion.

Humans, Draegans, all creatures in a world where a terrible son of a bitch evil sorcerer (Bryam) and a loathsome entity (the Moh'dredion) are fighting yo have more power.

In my twisted fertil imagination Moh'dredion was something like the terrible Balrog from the Lord of the Rings
image

But it's a very personal interpretation of the descriptions, and the fear he can evoke, only by being nominated.

and hummmmmmm... embarrassing but honest moment... I would certainly pee myself seeing something like him too... so well, everyone is right... that guy is scary
image

Amazing serie up tp now! All 3 books got my 5 stars and I can't wait to the next book!!! The end finally made me smile again!