Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2) - Jeaniene Frost Hummmmmm
I'm not sure I can write a review now. Just finish it and I'm still trying to organize my thoughts.
Some facts:
*It's a great story.
*The heroine (Leila) is funny, smart, fearless, and in love. Completely and totally in love. Pity she love a sicko.
*Vlad, the vampire, is a sicko. True. A "I-will-kill-you-and-laugh-like-a-lunatic-and-also-torture-everyone-close-to-you" kind of sicko. But he is ok. For a vampire YES he is a big sicko (the biggest vampire sicko) but... He is also in love. Don't read it if you get frustrated with slow building romance. Yeah. He is a sicko, very close to his sicko side and denial about his lover side.
*There are more love scenes in this book than the first. And they are all VERY hot.
*A lot of action and betraying is in this book... And no way in hell I will tell you if it end well or not

XD

So I recommend it to readers of paranormal-romance seeking a strong heroine and a very good plot. But also readers that can read some gore and blood... Remember... Vlad= "I-will-kill-you-and-will-laugh-like-a-lunatic-and-also-torture-everyone-close-to-you" kind of sicko. But he is so cute... In a twisted sicko way... He is... cute.

5 stars. Looking forward for the next!